The EU Monitoring Mission in Georgia just launched a Call for Contributions for International Staff! Come and join our great team!
Join our great team!
A number of exciting seconded and seconded/contracted positions with the EU Monitoring Mission in Georgia were just published here.
Currently, we are recruiting to fill the following international seconded posts:
• Head of Operations, Tbilisi
• Deputy Head of Analytical Reporting and Outreach Department, Tbilisi
• Executive Officer, Tbilisi
• Planning and Evaluation Officer – CRC post, Tbilisi
• Reporting Officer, Tbilisi
• Information Manager, Tbilisi
• Senior Liaison Officer to State Security Service of Georgia and Ministry of Internal Affairs, Tbilisi
• Project Manager, EU Confidence Building Facility, Tbilisi
• Operations Officer, Mtskheta, Gori and Zugdidi (3 posts)
• Reporting and Information Officer, Zugdidi
• Field Office Analyst, Mtskheta and Gori (2 posts)
• CIS Officer / Monitor, Mtskheta
• Monitor, Mtskheta, Gori and Zugdidi (30 posts)
Currently we are recruiting to fill the following international seconded / contracted posts:
• Head of Logistics, Tbilisi
• Head of Facilities Management Unit, Tbilisi
• Procurement Officer, Tbilisi
• Transport Officer, Tbilisi
• Senior Mission Security Officer, Tbilisi
• Deputy Senior Mission Security Officer, Tbilisi
Deadline for applications: 11 March 2019
Details of these posts, and instructions on how to apply if you meet the requirements of the post can be found on the EEAS website.